- 2017: Walt Disney World Marathon!!!
- 2016: Floppin’ Flounder 5k, Carowinds Run and Ride 10k, Triad Ten Miler, Race 13.1 Half Marathon, Reindeer Run 5k
- Rugged Maniac, Walt Disney World Everest Challenge, Dirt Dash Half Marathon
- Get serious about lower extremity conditioning to rehab, and prevent recurrence of, my patello-femoral pain syndrome, haha!
- I just signed up for the Cooper River Bridge Run for April 1st, 2017!
- Maybe another half marathon so I can run it with my husband; and who knows, maybe even another full!
- Whether completing a long run, reaching a goal you set for yourself, setting a PR, finishing a race, or just having gotten your exercise in for the day, I think the sense of accomplishment you feel afterwards is my favorite thing about running.
- Kiawah Full Marathon 2016
- Kiawah Half Marathon (multiple times), James Island Connector Run, and the Bridge Run
Next Goals: Increase my speed!
What I love most about running:
- The feeling of accomplishment after achieving a set goal, and the feeling of knowing I’m improving my health and fitness.
- Disney World Half Marathon (unofficially)
- James Island Connector 10k (PR)
- Carowinds Run and Ride 10k (PR)
- Improve my half marathon and 10k PRs
- Focus more on lower body conditioning to prevent recurrent injuries
What I like most about running:
- Getting to spend time with my wife and friends
- The ability to continuously improve and set new goals for myself.
Recent Events: Charleston Half Marathon, Myrtle Beach Half Marathon, Reindeer Run
Next Goals: Improve my half marathon pace to under 10min/mile for the Key West Half next year!
What I enjoy most about running: Running is a great stress reliever for me!